Coast to Coast Coaching now available!
We are happy to share over 14 years of experience in the events industry with you via a limited number of one-on-one coaching sessions. Spend a full day in the Karson Butler Events office of your choice (Washington, DC or San Luis Obispo, California) learning from one of the top event planning teams in the nation. We’ll tackle best practices and lessons learned over the years with customized topics specific for each student. After a day of learning, we’ll also treat you to a fun activity to give you a taste of our hometowns we love so much. These outings will allow one-of-a-kind opportunities for networking and getting to know each other better!
Who Would Benefit?
Are you a student enrolled in a hospitality program looking to break into the events industry or someone who has always been interested in a career planning parties, meetings and events? A new or aspiring wedding planner? A seasoned pro ready to take your business to the next level? Thinking about taking the leap from a corporate career to being your own boss? The KBE Coaching experience will tailor our time together to maximize your investment based on your goals.
- How to land your dream internship or job (Yes, this includes tips on landing our coveted KBE Spring and Summer associate positions! )
- A day in the life of an event planner
- Building your portfolio and resume
- Attracting your target clientele
- Online presence
- Best Business Practices (timelines, design presentations, budgets, etc.)
- Goal Setting & Accountability
Choose a location and date convenient for you (based on availability):
- West Coast Office: San Luis Obispo, California – Join Amber Karson, CMP on the scenic Central Coast of California in charming San Luis Obispo. Our KBE West design studio is located in historic downtown SLO across from Mission de Tolosa. If wine tasting in the Edna Valley or hiking along the coast sound like a dream (we think so!), then our San Luis Obispo option is for you!
- East Coast Office: Washington, District of Columbia – Join Emily Butler in the nation’s capital in Washington, DC. Our KBE East Design Studio is located in the heart of historic Capitol Hill on Constitution Avenue, steps from the Supreme Court and Capitol Dome. After a day of learning, how about drinks overlooking the White House or a nighttime pedicab tour of the monuments?
Contact us for availability and pricing.